Monday, February 23, 2009

Book Report/Touching Spirit Bear

Touching Spirit Bear
By:Ben Mikaelsen
Cole got in trouble for beating up Peter and nearly killing him. So they sent Cole to Circle Justice to have them decide what they are going to do with him. He gets sent to an island for a year all by himself Edwin and Garvey came every once in a while to see how he was doing. But Cole ended up burning the shelter. He had to sleep on the ground the only thing he had was the special blanket they gave him. He ended up getting mauled by the Spirit Bear because he looked at Cole. Check Spelling
My opinion of the book is that its excellent because it's a good story for people who have an anger problem. It also might help them see that not everybody's out to get them. I think it's a good book for people who like these kind of story's. It kept me hooked I wanted to keep reading it. I would recommend this book to people who have anger problems or have trouble controlling theirselfs. I would recommend to those people because I think it would help them understand and help them in the process.

No comments: